Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Favourite Quotes

"My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."
- Steve Jobs

"Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."
- Gerard Way

"My favorite parable for living a positive and influential life is the Golden Rule: 'Do unto others what you would have them do unto you."
-Tony Oller

"Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one's voice."
-Joseph B. Wirthlin

"I always thought of photography as a naughty thing to do - that was one of my favorite things about it, and when I first did it, I felt very perverse."
-Diane Arbus

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment